onefourzero’s data, analysis, insights and tools are used by investors, global corporate finance, B2B and B2C brands, as well as specialists in healthcare and other industries that are transforming digitally.
1. What competitive dynamics are impacting origin and destination demand, and where does headroom exist?
2. Where are the greatest opportunities for domestic and international expansion, and what is the potential upside for growth?
3. What is the opportunity to optimise digital platforms, and what is the modelled impact on digital / overall bookings?
1. What does search behaviour tell us about patient and professional needs (e.g. for information or education) and how can this inform R&D?
2. What are the policy and regulatory hurdles to building digital engagement and how can they be managed in compliance?
3. How can patient data be leveraged for competitive advantage?
1. What is each competitor’s share of the market and how has this changed over time?
2. What upcoming technologies and customer trends might affect this sector in the medium and long term? How can the strategy be future-proofed?
3. Can I monitor competitive pricing, sales volumes, conversions and engagement in one place?
1. Where is international demand coming from, and what are the key decision factors?
2. What is the impact of policy changes, and what is the recovery rate fordomestic and international demand?
3. Are there any current or emerging reputational red flags that need addressing?
1. What does the current landscape look like, and what’s the total addressable market?
2. What are the key platforms and marketing channels to grow this type of business?
3. How are decision-makers sourcing services in this space, and what is the impact of perception (e.g. price, quality of service etc.)
1. How are patients / healthcare professionals sourcing information and services in specifictreatment areas?
2. Can trends in search behaviour inform future treatment needs by geography?
3. How can external and internal datasets improve, diagnostics, treatment or education?